Study at Nottingham – Top 100 UniversityOvec
The University of Nottingham in China
- Get a degree from a Top 100 World University
- Study in China, a most exciting and safe destination
- Enjoy an eco friendly and high tech campus
- Seize the chance to master Mandarin, the next most important business language with English
The University of Nottingham (Top 100 World) offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses at its new and high tech China, Ningbo Campus. Courses offered include Business,management, Finance, International Studies, languages, computer science, engineering and architecture.
- Undergraduate tuition fees: RMB80,000 / Year (less than Rs400,000)
- Fully furnished single room with private bathroom, telephone, air conditioner and Internet access: RMB 4,800 / Year (less than Rs24,000)
Ningbo is one of China’s most exciting cities and one of the largest ports in the world.
Shanghai (World Expo 2010) is only two and half hours away.
The ocean bridge between Ningbo and Shanghai is the world’s longest ocean bridge. It is built in a curved ‘S’ shape and has coloured flashing lights to prevent drowsiness and maintain attention on the road. Mid-way along the bridge there is a service island, a platform resting on piers, providing a wide range of facilities and amenities.