Get more Info about University College Estate Management (UCEM) UK at the OVEC Open DaysOvec
UCEM – University College of Estate Management Open Days at OVEC at the following Venue and Timings:
Venue: Corner St Georges street / Labourdonnais Street, Labourdonnais Court, Ground Floor, Port-Louis
Timings: Mon 4th to Fri 8th April 2016 from 11 am to 3 pm
For further info contact:
Port-Louis Office – Corner St Georges street / Labourdonnais Street, Labourdonnais Court, Ground Floor, Port-Louis
Tel: 2130289 / 2088909
Do not miss this unique opportunity and apply as from now to secure your place at the university
Bring all your certificates (original and copy) for fast tracking applications.
WHY study at UCEM?
University College of Estate Management is a British specialist academic institution that teaches degrees and diplomas that are accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Institute of Builders (CIOB). All of our programmes are taught using supported online learning and can lead to Membership of the professional bodies.
We have been training professionals since 1919, and have supported more than 150,000 students through their studies. The whole UCEM team is entirely student focussed and dedicated to ensuring that you gain your passport to a rewarding career. We have a dynamic global community, with students in more than 100 countries and an alumni association that includes surveyors in some of the most exciting roles that the Built Environment industry has to offer.
We pride ourselves on being cost-effective, flexible and suited to those who wish to learn whilst earning.
What Qualifications Can I get?
Foundation Degree in Surveying Practice
The Diploma of Higher Education Surveying Practice
Foundation Degree in Construction Practice
The Diploma of Higher Education Construction Practice
BSc Building Surveying
BSc Construction Management
BSc Estate Management
BSc Property Management
BSc Quantity Surveying
Retail Asset Management Programme (subject to validation)
MSc Building Surveying
MSc Quantity Surveying
MSc Construction Management
MSc Real Estate
MBA Construction & Real Estate
Prior Qualifications Needed
Contact OVEC for the entry requirements.
Contact OVEC for the various course structures.
We also offer a wide range of Continuing Professional Development courses for professionals in the built environment.
Why study with us
To become a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) or The Chartered Institute of Builders (MCIOB).
The opportunity to learn whilst you’re earning.
We offer excellent value for money – student loans and bursaries also available.
We have over 90 years’ experience and are highly respected in the sectors.
We offer great student support.
All our courses are designed to develop academic knowledge which benefits your workplace experience and has a positive impact on your professional life.
Our courses are accredited by professional bodies, helping you to become a member of organisations such as the RICS, CIOB, CABE and others.
Within the Real Estate & Construction sectors there are many diverse career opportunities for those with the determination to succeed and the qualifications to back it up. With a qualification in Construction and Real Estate you could work in one of these areas:
Appraisal, agency and building management.
Building construction and surveying.
Estate and property management.
Finance, investment and development.
Quantity surveying and cost management.
£995 per module for students commencing in 2016/2017 September.
Why Choose OVEC?
- Discounted Airfares
- FREE International Student Card (ISIC) valid in 120 countries for special discounts on travel, accommodation, shops, entertainment, restaurants, museums and much more.
- 50% discount on loan processing fees at MCB bank
- 50% discount on health medical tests.
- 10% discount on tablet computers and laptops prior to your university studies.
- Above all, FREE ethical and professional services.
- FAST TRACK application processing.
- Support for accommodation and VISA application.
- FREE gifts (Limited Offer, first come, first serve basis)
- Best Mauritius discounted exchange rates for students paying their tuition fees by TT to University (More than 15 branches all over Mauritius)
- Discounted airfares for accompanying parents.
- FREE Mandarin courses for students going to China
- FREE copy of TEC recognition paper of OVEC university partners.
- All-round guidance & counseling
- Assistance with personal statement
- FREE university brochures and DVD’s
- Budgeting, loans & financial aid
- Support for accommodation and air ticket
- Reception and airport pick up & transfer
- Pre-departure briefing & networking
- Alumni Diners
- Identifying quality and affordable destinations
- Discount and FREE Services on overseas postal delivery of documents