RMB 25 000
DALIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
• Founded in 1947 as Guandong Medical College, Dalian Medical University has developed into a multi-disciplinary medical university located in the coastal city-Dalian.
• As the biggest harbor city in Northeast China region, Dalian is an important international shipping center, logistics center and financial center in Northeast Asia.
• Owning excellent environment and temperate climate, Dalian was firstly listed as the “Best Tourist Cities” of China.
• In 2009, it was recognized by UNEP and awarded the highest prize of international garden city by IFPRA.
• Dalian Medical University is the largest medical university in China which enrolls the most international students, as much as 1300 from 82 countries in degree programs.
• It occupies an area of 373 acres with building area of 94 acres and contains 22 teaching and scientific research institutions, 5 supplementary teaching organizations, 1 branch college, 1 affiliated medical school, 9 affiliated hospitals (2 are directly affiliated hospitals), over 100 teaching bases, 1 state level International Scitech Cooperation base, 1 ministerial level research institution, 1 ministerial level lab, 10 provincial level key labs, 1 provincial level engineering technology research center and 6 provincial key labs for universities.
• Dalian Medical University offers programs in other fields like science, engineering, management, arts law and philosophy.
• The current number of student reaches 14267, including 269 doctor students, 3987 postgraduates, 8730 undergraduates and 1281 international students.
• Three direct affiliated hospitals serve the city of Dalian with more than 8700 beds.
• The hospital equipment and quality of medical care is in line with international advanced standards.
• The university has one state-level key discipline，40 majors authorized to confer doctoral degrees, 61 majors authorized to confer master degrees, 4 postdoctoral research centers and 20 undergraduate programs.
• In 2013, the university was awarded as national demonstration base of international student by Ministry of Education.
• The university was authorized as one of the first batch 30 universities which can teach undergraduate medical course in English medium.
• Its degrees are recognized by WHO and medical authority organizations of most countries.
• In 2011, 246 international students are admitted to take the Bachelor’s degree programs taught in English or Chinese, which covers Clinical Medicine, Oral Medicine, and Nursing.
• Clinical Medicine is the earliest established discipline in Dalian Medical University with solid foundation and strong academic strength.
• The MBBS program for international students in Dalian Medical University was set in 2004 and in 2007 the MOE declared it as the qualified university to offer English-taught MBBS program.
• The program is open in each spring and autumn, with the same duration and tuition fee. Besides, it can be taught in English and Japanese upon students’ choice.
• According to the framework agreement on degree accreditation between MOE of China and other countries, the degree awarded by Dalian Medical University is recognized in 31 countries.
• In addition, the university also signed agreements with medical associations in Thailand, Ghana, and Sri Lanka.
• The university has carried out the exchange and cooperation in domestic and abroad widely.
• Till now, it has established cooperative relationships with University of Sao Paulo Medical School in Brazil, The University of Adelaide in Australia, the Ohio State University in USA, the University of Groningen in Holland, University of Toyama in Japan, University of Oslo in Norway, BaFuLuoFu State Medicine University in Russia, Dnepropetrovsk National University in Ukraine etc 99 universities or scientific institutions in 38 countries and regions.
• Dalian Medical University is recognized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
Courses offered at Dalian Medical University
Bachelor degree in English medium
Clinical Medicine (MBBS, September Intake )
Clinical Medicine (MBBS, Spring Intake)
Stomatology (BDS in English)
Medical Laboratory Science
Medical Laboratory Tests and Analyses
Laboratory Medical Science (Clinical Hematology）
Masters degree in English medium (3 years)
Basic Science of Integrative Medicine
Social Medicine and Health Service Management
Nutrition and Food Hygiene Toxicology
Chinese Interal Medicine
Clinical Science of Integrative Medicine
Neurology (in English)
Clinical Science of Stomatology
Microbial and Biochemical Pharmacy
Laboratory Medical Science(Clinical Hematology)
• Dalian Medical University has two campuses, both two in Dalian city.
• The main campus is in 9 Western Section, Lvshun South Street, Lvshunkou District, where overseas students live; the other is in Zhongshan District. Apartment for International Students is in main campus, the accommodation’s price is approximately 27 RMB/Day.
• Unnecessary to book in advance
• Renting outside campus is not allowed
• 24 hour check-in service
• Moving in one month before semester begins is not allowed
The Main Campus
• Both Degree students and Language students are accepted by Dalian Medical University in same apartments.
• The main campus in Lvshunkou District is in the southwest of Dalian and far away from the downtown.
• #2 Building is for male students, #19 is for female students.
• All rooms are equipped with wardrobe, desk, chair, equipped bed with bedding, television, bathroom, heater, internet, telephone.
Accommodation fee for different hostels
Room with attached bathroom
Double room: 7000-8000RMB/person/year
Triple room: 5300RMB/person/year
Hotel: 22000RMB/single room/year
The room is equipped with TV, telephone, internet port, common laundry room and kitchen.
The university can provide different types of hostels to foreign students.
Hostel 1 (with attached bathroom)
girls’ hostel, which has single room and double room.
Hostel 2(with attached bathroom)
Boys’ hostel, which has single room, double room and triple room.
Hostel 3 (with attached bathroom)
anyone can apply, it has single room and double room.
There is diffrent types of room, 1 bedroom & 1 living room, 2 bedroom & 1 living room, 3 bedroom & 1 living room with the kitchen.
Four star standard hotel room available for students.
Tuition fee（per year）
Undergraduate: MBBS: 40000￥
Why choosing Liverpool China?
Joint venture between University of Liverpool and Xi’an Jiaotong University, launched 2006.
Xi’an Jiaotong University is ranked 12th best university in China, and University of Liverpool is ranked within top 150 universities globally (QS University ranking – 2014/2015).
The largest international collaborative university in China
Students and faculty from over 45 countries
Nearly 7,000 students on campus, 2,000 students in Liverpool
Over 50 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees: STEM, Architecture, Business
Degrees from University of Liverpool
Life in Suzhou
In addition to the extensive choice of cultural and scenic attractions, Suzhou has a lot more to offer the international student.
• Excellent sports facilities around campus
• International supermarkets
• Many Chinese and International restaurants
• Large shopping malls
• A great choice of bars, nightclubs and Karaoke rooms
• Cinemas showing the latest blockbusters
About XJTLU – Why choose us?
All degree programmes are taught in English
Internationally-recognised UK degrees from the University of Liverpool
Undergraduates receive two degrees; One from XJTLU and one from the University of Liverpool. Postgraduate students receive a degree from the University of Liverpool
Located in Suzhou, China
• 4th largest economy in China (in terms of GDP)
• Lower living cost compared to Shanghai (25 minutes away by high-speed train)
• A hub of global business and innovation
Learn Chinese while you study for your degree
Bilingual graduates (English and Chinese language) are highly sought after in the global job market
2+2 Articulation Route
An option for UG students to study the final two years in UK
Great career prospects
• 40% of graduates go on to do masters and PhDs at universities ranking within the global top 100
• Enhanced employment prospects as a result of…
(i) globally recognised degree
(iii) knowledge of China and cultural understanding
About XJTLU – Study Programmes
- 31 Undergraduate degree programmes
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied English
- Applied Mathematics
- Architectural Engineering
- Biological Sciences
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science and Technology
- China Studies
- Digital Media Technology
- Economics and Finance
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Science and Technology
- English and communication Studies
- English and Finance
- English and International Business
- Environmental Science
- Financial Mathematics
- Human Resources Management
- Industrial Design
- Information and Computing science
- Information Management and Information Systems
- International Business with a language
- Public health
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Urban Planning and Design
25 Masters Degree programmes
- MRes Advanced Chemical Sciences
- Msc Applied Informatics
- Master of Architectural Design
- Msc Business Analytics
- Msc Civil Engineering
- MRes Computer Science
- Msc Economics
- Msc Economics and Finance
- Msc Finance
- Msc Financial Computing
- Msc Financial Mathematics
- IBSS MBA
- International MBS for Executives
- Msc Investment Management
- Msc Management
- MRes Management
- Msc Media and Communication
- Mres Molecular Bioscience
- Msc Multimedia Telecommunications
- Msc Operations and supply chain Management
- Msc Project Management
- Msc Professional Accounting
- Msc Social Computing
- Msc Sustainable Constructions
- Msc Sustainable Energy Technology
- MA TESOL
- Msc Urban Design
- Msc Urban Planning
- MDes Transdiciplinary design
About XJTLU – Active learning
- Classroom interaction
- Application of acquired knowledge to solve problems
- Team based projects
- Intensive learning and assessment in the English language
- Fully-equipped lab facilities, design studios, conference rooms
- Chinese Language Studies
- International students have the option to take non-degree Mandarin courses for beginner, intermediate, advanced and business learners.
- mall class teaching
- Highly-qualified teaching staff
- Credit bearing
- Dedicated Chinese student language partner
- Cultural learning and field trips
Money and Scholarships
Undergraduate International Student Tuition fees:
RMB80,000 (approximately USD12,500) per year in the Academic Year 2016-17
Postgraduate International Student Tuition fees:
Tuition fees vary depending on the type of subject being studied.
RMB 90,000 -150,000 full duration
1. Entry Scholarship (UG and PG)
2. Progression Scholarship (UG)
3. Government Scholarships (UG and PG)
The University of Liverpool Discount (UG)
Students enrolling at XJLTU in the 2015/16 academic year, who go on to transfer to The University of Liverpool on the 2+2 scheme, will be offered a discount of 15% off on the tuition fees of the University of Liverpool.
North China University of Technology (NCUT)
• North China University of Technology (NCUT), situated at the foot of the beautiful Western Hills of Beijing and at the cross of the Fifth Ring Road and Fushi Road, is a multi-disciplinary higher learning institute covering engineering, science, liberal arts, management, law and economics.
• NCUT has attached great importance to international academic exchanges, and has thus established intercollegiate relations of cooperation with more than 20 colleges and universities in the foreign countries, such as the United States, Germany, Korea and Japan.
• NCUT is one of the higher education institutions in China, which was approved by the government to admit international students and actually began to enroll international students in 1982.
• Both of the Chinese language courses and Degree courses offering to the international students are of high quality.
Why study in NCUT?
• North China University of Technology, like the city of Beijing, is dynamic, cosmopolitan, diverse, vibrant, and stimulating.
• The university is multicultural in its character with an international focus.
• The university views, as a key strength, the social and culture diversity of our students, staff and partners in the professions and in society more generally.
• This diversity has created a vibrant and rich learning environment that prepares graduates for a borderless workplace.
• To support its on-going research efforts, NCUT has established numerous research institutes, including a Computer Application Institute，Electrical Engineering Institute,Automation Control Institute，Intelligent Traffic Institute,Economic Law Institute，Management Institute, Jurisprudence Institute,Language and Culture Research Center, and an Architecture Design Institute.
• Professors associated with these institutes undertake many important national and international projects and have achieved national recognition and outstanding awards.
• NCUT is also active internationally through over 30 cooperative partnerships and exchanges.
• Partnerships had been established with universities in the USA, Japan, Germany, UK, France, Australia and New Zealand and elsewhere.
• NCUT is qualified to accept international students, who may choose to study in short-term and long-term Chinese language programs or in undergraduate or master degree programs.
• NCUT students participate in study abroad programs with partner universities through exchange programs or degree-seeking programs.
• NCUT provide amazing opportunities for students to get the practical experience which strengthens the learning of concepts and theories through lab-based classes, and in cooperative-education experiences at home and abroad.
• Our students’ education enhances their professional practices, serves the fast-paced economic development of China at large, and enables students to reach their full personal and career potential.
Our university offer 3 English-taught bachelor degree programs as follows:
• International Economy and Trade
• Electronic Information Engineering.
We also offer 2 English-taught master degree programs as follows:
1. Application fee: RMB 400 (Long-term Programs)
RMB 240 (Short-term Programs)
• Master degree Programs (Chinese-taught): RMB 25,000 /year
• Master degree Programs (English-taught): RMB 30,000 /year
• Bachelor degree Programs (Chinese-taught): RMB 19,600 /year
• Bachelor degree Programs (English-taught ): RMB 29,600 /year
• Long-term Chinese language Programs: RMB 8,900 / semester
• Short-term Chinese language Programs: RMB 700 / week
3. Insurance Fee
RMB 600 for a year per person; RMB 300 for six months per person.
This insurance includes accidental injury insurance and hospitalization insurance
4. Accommodation standard and charge
1) Long-term students:
Double room: RMB 30 /person per day or RMB 40 /person per day
Single room: RMB 50 /person per day or RMB 80/person per day
2) Short-term students: Double room: RMB 40 /person per day or RMB 50 /person per day
Single room: RMB 80 /person per day or RMB 100/person per day
• Being located at Shijingshan District – the urban area of Beijing, North China University of Technology is connected to the 5th Ring Road on the east and is in adjacent to Xishan on the north.
• With the floor space of more than 500 mu and the building are of approximately 300,000 square meters.
• International students can live either in International Dorm or International Hotel or 7# Apartment on campus.
• International Dorm offers shared kitchens, laundry rooms, electronic reading room (free internet), and a gym and multi-function hall.
• All rooms are equipped with telephone, television and Internet access (free), as well as desks, closets, air-conditioners and private bathrooms and showers.
• International Hotel offers laundry rooms.
• All rooms are equipped with telephone, television and Internet access (free), as well as desks, closets, air-conditioners and private bathrooms and showers.
• Each flat in 7# Apartment has a bed room, a study, and bathroom, kitchen and balcony as well, and is equipped with television, air-conditioner, washer, telephone, desk, chest, water heater, internet access, electromagnetic oven and other apparatus.
• With more than 1.26 million books, the library is provided with the gross area of 19,652m² and equipped with e-reading room and other modern multi-functional service facilities.
• The open service mode integrating storage, borrowing and reading is employed.
• It is opened for readers for 14 hours every day and the electronic resources are provided for 24 hours ceaselessly.
• NCUT also assist international students to deal with difficulties encountered in daily life.
• Various societies and activities are opened for international students to make their life colorful.
WHY CHOOSING CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL UNIVERSITY?
• China Pharmaceutical University (CPU) is a university in Nanjing, China that specializes in the pharmaceutical sciences.
• It is China’s first independent school of pharmacy and has been recognized as one of the best universities of pharmacy in China with a wide variety of specialized areas.
• It is one of the “Project 211” key universities affiliated with the Chinese Ministry of Education.
• Our Pharmacy discipline ranks No. 1 and Traditional Chinese Pharmacy discipline ranks No. 3 according to the latest statistics of the Ministry of Education of China.
• CPU is located in the ancient capital of Nanjing and comprises two campuses including Xuanwumen campus located in downtown Nanjing and Jiangning campus in the southeast outskirts of Nanjing.
• The university is also active in international academic exchanges. It has made academic exchange agreements with higher education institutions in more than 30 countries and regions of the world, including Japan, the United States, UK, Australia, Italy and Hong Kong.
• In addition, it maintains academic relationships with research institutions and universities in more than 40 countries and regions and educated various talents including doctors, masters, and bachelors for 57 countries.
• The China Pharmaceutical University upholds their four fundamental principles to ensure a “strict, practical, creative and cooperative” learning environment.
• For International Students, CPU offers 22 bachelor’s degree programs, 33 master’s programs, 26 doctoral programs, 23 post-doctoral programs in Chinese.
• Besides, we offered Programs of Pharmacy in English and they have been the brand programs of CPU.
• In addition, CPU offers Visiting Students Programs, Visiting Scholar Programs, Chinese Language Programs and 6 Short-term Training Programs.
• Foreign Graduates of CPU has been highly recognized foe their strong scientific and technical backgrounds.
ADVANTAGES AT CPU
- Dedicated, kind staff to assist international students with their applying, counseling, orientation needs, and life.
- Strong academic programs in 20 undergraduate majors, 28 master’s degree programs, 24 doctoral degree programs, 5 associate degree programs.
- Famous professors and advanced facilities.
- The No.1 pharmaceutical university in China.
- Located in a beautiful and cozy college town in Nanjing, winner of UN Habitat Award.
- A perfect environment for healthy living and learning.
- Abundant opportunities for hands-on learning experience.
- There is always something going on – outdoor adventures, festivals and more!
- The earliest University to admit full-time pharmacy students from overseas and the host institution of Chinese Government Scholarship students.
- One of the best universities of pharmacy in China.
- High-quality, low cost education.
- Excellent geographic location, attractive ecological scenes.
- Top-rated employment rate.
SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENTS~?
CPU consists of 6 schools (School of Pharmacy, School of Traditional Chinese Pharmacy, School of life science and Technology, School of International Pharmaceutical Business, School of Continuing Education, and School of Higher Vocational Education), 4 independent departments (Dept. of Basic Sciences, Dept. of Foreign Languages, Dept. of Social Sciences, and Dept. of Physical Education), and 5 key labs and centers at state or provincial levels.
CPU offers 20 bachelor’s degree programs, 29 master’s programs, 24 doctoral programs and 6 post-doctoral fellowship programs. There are three national key disciplines: Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutics and one provincial key discipline–Modern Traditional Chinese Pharmacy and Pharmacognosy.w
ACCOMMODATION AT CPU
- CPU is located in Nanjing , the “ancient capital city of six dynasties” in China and is composed of two campuses including Xuanwumen campus located in downtown Nanjing and Jiangning campus in the southeast outskirt of Nanjing.
- The campuses are 5-10 minutes to classrooms and labs.
- With single rooms equipped with private bathroom.
- Internet access and landline.
- Air conditioner
- Shared kitchen and laundry facilities
- Two 3-floor cafeterias are 5 minutes from the dormitory
- Enjoy the foods and dishes of diverse tastes and styles across China
- Muslin foods are also available.
- Accommodation Fee for Degree Programs: 10800 per year; 900/month
- Bachelor ’s Programs (CHINESE): 19,000 Yuan
- Bachelor ’s Programs (ENGLISH): 25,000 Yuan
- Master’s Programs (CHINESE): 25,000 Yuan
- Master’s Programs(ENGLISH); 32,000 Yuan
- Doctoral Programs(ENGLISH/(CHINESE): 36,000 Yuan
- Chinese Language Program: 14,000 Yuan
- General Visiting Scholar(ENGLISH): 25,000 Yuan
- Senior Visiting Scholar(ENGLISH): 36,000 Yuan
- Regular short-term Programs :7,200 Yuan
- Accommodation fee: 10,800 Yuan
- Registration fee: 400 Yuan
- Insurance fee: 600 Yuan
- Nanjing Government Scholarship at China Pharmaceutical University
- Categories of applicants Scholarship
Bachelor 10000 Yuan/year
Master and PhD 20000 Yuan/year
Visiting student 5000 Yuan/ half year
The scholarship is about RMB10, 000 to RMB 20,000. China Pharmaceutical University offers 22 bachelor’s programs, 29 master’s degree programs and 24 doctoral programs
– OVEC has organized a networking event for the Nanjing Medical University students: Alumni Cocktails, pre-departure briefing, and seminars at Flying Dodo Restaurant Bagatelle on Wednesday 28th June 2017.
– More than 50 students and parents of existing students were present and attended the pre-departure briefing for Nanjing Medical University and the previous students and the Director gave instructions to the new students about what to expect in their new environment. This was followed by the networking cocktail event where old students meet new ones to share their experience abroad and tell them about the infrastructures, the facilities and life in Nanjing Medical University.
– OVEC represents well known Medical Universities in China such as Nanjing Medical University where the courses are recognized by the WHO and Mauritius Medical council.
– The main advantage in studying in Nanjing Medical University is that the tuition fee cost is very affordable for world class and high quality of medical education
– NMU offers the opportunity to fulfill further specialization and advancement in medicine
– NMU offers scholarships and quality education at a more affordable cost
– It has all the necessary teachers and infrastructure to offer the best medical education in the world
– Scholarship available at NMU
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen
• Found in 1963, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) is developed as a world class university which is ranked 46th in the world and 6th in Asia based on the QS World University Rankings in2014.
• The new campus in Shenzhen is modeled after CUHK, which is a forward-looking comprehensive research university with a global vision.
• CHUK’s mission is to combine tradition with modernity, and to bring together China and the West.
• CUHK Shenzhentakes the initiative to extend the core educational philosophy and values of CUHK to Mainland China.
• It brings together considerable educational and research resources of Hong Kong and Mainland China to provide high quality education for top talents from China and aboard.
CUHK Shenzhen is newly built campus (established in 2014) and offers programmes which are in line with global trends of higher education and keep the high education equivalent with CUHK. After 4 years study, graduates in Shenzhen will be award with CUHK degrees.
• Top University Rank (Top.51 in World, Top.6 in Asian from QS University ranking 2015)
• CUHK degree (No CUHK Shenzhen degree, only CUHK degree)
• Top tier Faculty (some of professors recruited from CUHK, some of them recruited globally )
• High Scholarship for International Students (more than 40% of our international students got scholarship last year, we offer full tuition, 50% tuition, 25% tuition scholarship to international students)
• International Exchange Programmes (partner Universities: Cambridge University, UCL, University of British Colombia, etc)
• Internship Programmes (Internship programmes signed with HUAWEI, Bank of China, Construction China Bank, etc )
Shenzhen is a 45-minute drive away from Hong Kong and is developing into a key regional and international metropolis in merely 30 years.CUHK Shenzhen is located in the picturesque Dayun Park of Shenzhen, which was the site of the 26th Universiade.
English is the primary instruction language and the University nurtures an international environment.
Top tier teaching staff is recruited globally which ensures an internationalized academic environment.
In addition to a commitment to academic excellence, CUHK Shenzhen places emphasis on humanistic education and Chinese cultural heritage across major disciplines.
A collegiate system is also modelled after CUHK to promote the all-round development of students.
Eligible international student applicants must hold a passport from a country other than Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
• CUHK’s first student exchange program was launched in 1965 with the University of California. Since then, student exchange programs have been established with over 230 institutions, including universities, research institutes, centers of learning, governmental agencies and regional and international associations of higher learning.
• As a leading international university, CUHK is a member of the Worldwide University Network, a founding member of the Asia Pacific Association for International Education (APAIE), and a number of other key educational bodies.
STUDYING AT CUHK
• With an emphasis on bilingualism, general education, unique collegiate life and an international environment that promotes a global outlook, and a campus being planned in the picturesque and vibrant high-tech area in Longgang District of Shenzhen, CUHK(SZ) is going to be the top choice for students and their parents regionally, nationally and internationally.
• Capitalizing on CUHK’s established strengths in a number of academic disciplines, academic programmes to be offered by CUHK(SZ) are in line with global trends of higher education and are adapted to the industrial, economic, social and cultural development on the Mainland.
• These programmes are regularly reviewed and their quality checked by the Senate of CUHK to ensure their fitness for the purposes of imparting cutting-edge knowledge and training first-class scholars and professionals.
WHY STUDYING AT CUHK?
Academic Qualifications and Degrees
The quality assurance standard for degrees in CUHK will be adopted and the Senate of CUHK will be responsible for the approval and monitoring of programmes offered by CUHK(SZ).
CUHK Degrees will be conferred on CUHK(SZ) students who have fulfilled the requirements of the respective academic programmes.
In addition, CUHK(SZ) Graduation Certificates will be awarded to students who have completed their studies and met the graduation requirements stipulated by MoE.
Bilingual Education and Internationalization
Instruction in CUHK(SZ) will be bilingual (Chinese and English).
Emphasis will be placed on language and communication ability, nurturing students as future leaders and talents who are international in outlook.
Academic staff and students will be recruited globally. Internationally renowned scholars who share the values and philosophy of CUHK will teach at CUHK(SZ) and steer its development.
Building on the tradition of CUHK, Colleges will be established in CUHK(SZ) as congenial communities to provide a vibrant living-learning environment for students.
Co-curricular and experiential learning opportunities offered by the Colleges serve to nurture students’ interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity, build up their sense of social responsibility, and allow students to pursue whole-person development through a wide range of activities.
Pastoral care will also be provided for students in need.
As a key component of undergraduate studies at CUHK and an integral part of a balanced approach to whole-person education, the General Education (GE) curriculum of CUHK(SZ) combines Chinese humanistic ideals and western liberal arts contents, including a Foundation module which is mandatory for all undergraduate students.
The GE Programme engages students in reflections on perennial issues of human concerns through reading of original texts of lasting significance
INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE PROGRAMS
CUHK welcomes International Students and student group from partner institutions to join together for various studies, research and cultural experience internships.
The following undergraduate programmes will admit international students in 2016:
1. School of Management and Economics (SME)
Global Business Studies
Marketing and Communication
2. School of Science and Engineering (SSE)
Computer science and Engineering
Electronic information and Engineering
New Energy Science and Engineering
Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
3. School of Humanities and Social Science (SHSS)
These programs are subjected to approval by the Ministry Of P.R China.
TUITION AND EXPENSES
RMB Y 95000 ($ 15000 USD) Per academic year
Monthly estimated expenses:
Approximately RMB Y 1500 ($ 235 USD) per month including meals, transportation, entertainment and miscellaneous
4 year on campus Housing
Scholarship for International Students (For 2016 Entry)
To encourage academic excellence, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen offers an expanding range of scholarships to international students. The Scholarships could be categorized as following:
1. All international applicants will automatically be considered for the admission scholarship along with admission decisions.
2. Consideration will be based on applicants’ English level, high school academic performance and interview.
3. Candidates may be asked to submit further supporting materials regarding financial circumstances.
• Full Tuition Fee Scholarship
• 50% Tuition Fee Scholarship
• 25% Tuition Fee Scholarship
On-going Academic Scholarship
• Students, who are excellent in academic performance in their university study, will be awarded On-going Academic Scholarship.
• The value of the scholarships varies from 20.000 RMB to 80.000 RMB per academic year.
• On-going Academic Scholarship are awarded annually on the basis of students’ overall average marks in the previous academic year. Awards list will be provided by relevant Schools and Registry Office.
• No separate application is required.
• 1st Class: Rs 800 000
• 2ndClass: Rs 400 000
• 3rdClass: Rs 200 000
English Language Mentor Bursary
Students from English speaking countries who choose to undertake the Mentorship programmes will be offered the Full Tuition Fee Bursaries at maximum.
All the awards should serve as English Language Mentor at Centre for Self-access Language Learning for several hours per week.
• Full Tuition Fee Bursary (8 hours per week)
• 50% Tuition Fee Bursary (4 hours per week)
All international students will automatically be considered for the admission scholarship along with admissions decision. Considerations will be based on applicant’s English level, high school academic performance and an interview. Candidates may be asked to submit further supporting materials.
LIFE AT CUHK SHENZEN
As a CUHK student, you will find a lot of things to do in your spare time, apart from your study.
• YIQIU Chess club
• Film club
• Chinese Calligraphy
• Huge indoor basketball court
• Indoor badminton courts
• Weight lifting
• Cardio gym
Events and Activities:
• Film festival
• Peking opera performance
• Halloween Party
Facilities and Resources
The university provides various facilities and services for the convenience of students, and to make campus life more amenable, diverse, and pleasurable.
While the campus of CUHK(SZ) is constructed in phases, the Start Up Zone which has already been completed, provides the followings:
24 Hours ATM Services
A dining facility which comes in two levels, situates at the northern end of the campus, with Level 1 opens in August 2014 and Level 2 is expected to be open by 2015.
The Dining Hall serves both Chinese and Western dishes according to demands, and will meet diverse requirements of staff and students as far as possible.
A Dining Hall Committee consisting of student and staff representatives will be formed to monitor the food quality and the services provided, with particular emphasis on hygiene and food safety.
Satisfaction surveys will be conducted from time to time and on a regular basis.
Hostel experience is a core part of students’ campus life. Each hostel room is shared by four students, and is equipped with:
● a bathroom (with shower)
● beds (with mattresses)
● desks and chairs
● air-conditioner and fan
● water dispenser
The following communal facilities are available on all floors:
● self-service coin-operated washing machines
● seminar/activities rooms
● office of the resident tutor
It is expected that all students will reside in one of the colleges on campus by September 2016 upon completion of Phase one development.
Details of facilities available will be announced in due course.
A Convenience Store is operated on campus to provide daily necessities including food, beverages, bread, snacks, personal care products and stationery, ect.
To enrich university life and cultivate students’ interests in sports, the university offers a stand-alone indoor stadium on its Start Up Zone campus.
The Sports Centre is equipped with a range of sports facilities, including basketball/ badminton courts, table tennis room, dance room and fitness room, etc.
A wider variety of sports facilities will be provided upon completion of Phase One and Phase Two of the campus.
The Student Centre aims at adding extra dimensions to students’ life on campus.
Various activities rooms including seminar/meeting rooms, TV rooms, reading rooms, piano room, band rehearsal room as well as games room are available in the Centre.
Offices for the Student Union and other student organisations are also provided.
The Student Affairs Office which offers a wide range of student services including counselling and guidance services is accommodated in the Centre.
The Information Technology Services Centre (ITSC) is a technical administration unit to oversee and manage IT resources and infrastructures on campus.
It provides the following services and facilities to the campus community:
- All members of the university including students will each be provided with a unique user ID and an initial password for identity authentication for access to the University’s Central IT services which includes the Portal, email, network and Internet access.
- In the Computer Centre and Information Commons of the Library, over 100 computers are provided with internet access.
- Internet access on campus will be provided by ITSC while the student hostels will be served by outside providers.
- Wireless Internet Access Services will be provided in all major buildings on campus and marked “Wi-Fi Covered”.
- Printing Services are provided both in the Computer Centre and in the Library.
- Photo Copying Service and Scan Service are provided in the Library.
- Training workshops, web-based training courses and online training materials are available to equip students and staff with knowledge in software applications as well as information security.
For more information, visit the ITSC website or attend training sessions organised by ITSC.
24 Hours ATM Services
ATM of Bank of China (from October 2014) and China Citic Bank (from September 2014) will be available on campus.
• Founded in 1960, the Shanghai University of International Business and Economics (former Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade) was affiliated to the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation (now the Ministry of Commerce) until September 1994, since when it has been under the administration of the Shanghai Municipal People’s Government.
• In April 2013, it was granted by the Ministry of Education (MOE) a university status and renamed the Shanghai University of International Business and Economics (SUIBE).
• SUIBE consists of 12 schools, i.e. the School of Business, School of Foreign Languages, School of Finance, School of Law, School of Management, School of Accounting, School of Tourism and Event Management, School of Business Information Management, School of International Studies, School of Continuing Education, School of WTO Research and Education, and School of International Education.
• Putting students first, SUIBE gives top priority to the development of students and attaches equal importance to their knowledge acquisition, skills building, and qualities upbringing.
• It is guided by such education philosophy that SUIBE is committed to improving students’ cross-cultural communication abilities and practical skills in their professional fields, strengthening their employability and entrepreneurship, and raising their awareness in professional ethics and social responsibility.
SUIBE has been an active player in international exchanges and cooperation in education and established extensive partnerships with its overseas counterparts from more than 80 countries.
• SUIBE offers 12 joint programs in cooperation with institutions of higher education in Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Germany.
• SUIBE is one of the host universities for international students supported by the Chinese Government Scholarship and Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship.
• Taking talent development, scientific studies, social services, and cultural continuity and innovation as its missions, SUIBE is making every effort to build itself into an internationalized cutting-edge university with a diversity of disciplines while building on its traditional strengths in international business and economics so as to make contributions to the development of Shanghai, China and the world at large.
La Légend French Club is the only student club on SIFT campus that aims to promote the learning of the French language and to discover the French culture. The members consist mainly of students from the French Department of the Language School, who are interested in the French culture, history, cuisine and entertainment.
The mission of the Investment Club, the largest of economic student clubs in SIFT, is to improve members’ understanding of investment management, and to help members develop hands-on investment skills such as those needed in the stock market. The slogan of the club is: “Invest your wealth, invest your life.”
Founded in 2009, the Mystery Novel Club now has a membership of 168 students. The club is intended to provide an active platform to bring together all the students united by an interest in mystery novels.
Undergraduate program (4 years)
1. International Trade
2. International finance
Academic theories combined with curriculum relating to Chinese economy & culture, lectures forums, internships, etc; aiming to create professional practice-oriented business talents with global vision in business circles.
Postgraduate program (2.5 years）
1. International trade: Core courses including research on the market economy with Chinese characteristics, micro economy, macro economy, world economy, econometrics, etc.
2. International finance: Core courses including research on the market economy with Chinese characteristics, western economy, monetary banking, corporate finance, analysis of securities investment, and the management of commercial banks, etc.
3. International law: Core courses including research on the market economy with Chinese characteristics, international public law, international private law, international economic law, international trade law, international financial law, maritime law and WTO issues, etc.
4. International corporation management: Core courses including research on the market economy with Chinese characteristics, business administration, accounting and corporate finance, marketing and human resources, etc
For International Students:
1. Application fee: 1000 RBM for degree students
400 RMB for language training courses
1) Chinese Language: 7000 RMB/semester
2) Undergraduate program: 20,000 RMB/ year (taught in Chinese)
40,000RMB/year (taught in English)
3) Postgraduate program: 30,000 RMB/ year (taught in Chinese)
50,000RMB/yea r(taught in English)
4) MBA program: 150,000 RMB/ year
3. Accommodation fee (over 3 months):
C/D Double room 100RMB/day E/F Double room 120RMB/day
C/D Single room 70RMB/day E/F Single room 100RMB/day
* Subject to changes.
Each room is equipped with bathroom, furniture, beddings, air conditioner, telephone, TV set, internet access and the dormitory is equipped with a shared refrigerator and kitchen. Both campuses have wireless internet access.
OVEC – YOUR ONE STOP CENTRE FOR CHINA STUDIES
Apply Aeronautics and Engineering at OVEC for Shenyang Aerospace University, the best Aerospace University in China and reknowned throughout the whole world for its top quality education. Located in Shenyang City, the Aerospace City of China where major Boeing and BMW components are built up. Fully developed city where its industry focuses on Heavy Mechanics. Scholarship avaible at SAU when applying via OVEC. Tuition fee costs only Rs 80 000 per year and students have possibility to have internship in top class companies such as Boeing and BMW.
• Founded in 1906 in Nanjing , one of the oldest Universities in mainland China with global visions
• A comprehensive public university with reputation for academic and research excellence.
• “211 project” university, one of the 100 key universities in China.
• JNU has 5 campuses, locating respectively in Guangzhou, Zhuhai and Shenzhen.
• Guangzhou is the center of politics, economy and culture of southern China.
• All the 3 cities where our campuses situated are in the Pearl River Delta, a major drive to the rapid development of China’s economy.
• A true international university that cultivates world elites.
• There are 182 research organizations and 77 laboratories within the university.
• Jinan University comprises 27 colleges and schools, which incorporate 59 departments and offer 89 undergraduate programs.
• Equal emphasis to humanities, business & science.
• Learn with top-tier Chinese students and international students from over 96 countires and regions of HK,MO & TW.
• Receive top class education offering a strong professional network.
• Obtain valuable exposure to a dynamic, stable and culturally diversified society.
• Achieve mandarin Chinese language proficiency in an optimal learning environment.
Guangzhou is the third largest city in China after Shanghai and Beijing. It is the biggest city in South China and capital city of Guangdong province. Guangzhou is also the main manufacturing hub of the Pearl River Delta, one of the mainland China’s leading commercial and manufacturing regions.
WEATHER IN GUANGZHOU
Located just south of the tropic of cancer, Guangzhou has a humid subtropical climate influenced by the East Asian monsoon. The average year-round temperature is 22C.August is the hottest month, with an average temperature of 30C.January is the coldest month with an average of 13C.
Guangzhou also has advanced transport facilities which make city easily accessible. Students can fly directly into Guangzhou Baiyun International airport. Students can fly into Hong Kong International airport (HKG). HKG provides shuttle bus service from the airport to Guangzhou. It is a 3-hour trip and costs around 35 USD.
PROGRAM AT JNU
Undergraduate program in English Medium
- International Economics and Trade
- Clinical Medicine
- Accounting (CGA)
- Food Quality and safety
- Computer Science and Technology
- International Journalism
• China Studies
• MBA program
Chinese Language Courses
College of Chinese Language and Culture is an academic college and the second largest in the country to provide Chinese Language courses that range from beginners to advanced levels.
• The university offers you a wide range of residential accommodation. A dorm generally accommodates two students, and has private bathroom. Furnishings include single beds, air conditioner, closets, desk and chairs. Bedding is available at campus supermarket.
• JNU SIFE
• English evening
• Chinese corner
• International cup(basketball, football, volleyball, table tennis, Dodge ball)
• International pioneer(English magazine)
• International students can have a close touch with traditional Chinese culture on Chinese language traditional Folk Dance, Chinese martial arts, Chinese painting and calligraphy, paper cut, pottery etc.
• International Economics and Trade,Finance, Journalism (International Journalism ) – 28000 Yuan/year
• Accounting, (CPA Canada) – 32000 Yuan/year
• Pharmacy, Food Quality and Safety, Computer Science and Technology – 30,000 Yuan/year
• Clinical Medicine – 34000 Yuan/year
• Other Programs – 19000-25000 Yuan/year
Note: Tuition for Accounting (CGA) program includes charges for teaching materials provided by the Canadian Accountants’ Association, the co-sponsor of the program, and a sum of ￥6,000 for examinations conducted by the same.
Accommodation Fees (￥RMB/academic year)
Shipai Campus – 2200-4000
South Campus -1800
Zhuhai Campus – 3500
Shenzhen Campus – 2600
Guangyuan Dong Campus – 6000-9800
• CSC Scholarship
• MOE China Scholarship
• Freshmen scholarship
• Outstanding students scholarship
• President’s free Academic Credits Award
• CI scholarship
• Canton Scholarship
• Jiangsu University, situated in a beautiful and well-known historic and cultural city on the southern bank of the Yangtze River – Zhenjiang, is a comprehensive teaching-and-research-type university featuring engineering, one of its five chief fields: engineering, medicine, science, management and humanities.
• Jiangsu Unviersity has an area of over 203 hectares with a total floor space of 1,400,000 square meters.
• At present, Jiangsu University has more than 4500 staff, including 2 Chinese Academy of Science academicians, 5 Chinese Academy of Engineering academician, more than 150 doctoral tutors, more than 300 professors and more than 850 associate professors, and an enrollment of more than 35,000 students, of whom about 6,300 are postgraduates.
• It has 24 schools and colleges, 76 undergraduate programs in the fields of engineering, science, medicine, literature, economics, law, management, education, history.
• It has 6 post-doctoral research stations, 5 primary Ph.D. disciplines, 33 Ph.D. programs, 100 master’s programs, 2 national key disciplines, 1 key laboratory co-sponsored by Jiangsu Province and the Ministry of Education, 10 provincial key disciplines, 11 provincial key laboratories and engineering centers.
• In addition, it runs 16 ME (Master of Engineering) and MBA (Master of Business Administration) programs, one publishing company, Jiangsu University Press, and one affiliated hospital.
• Besides first-rate education services, Jiangsu University will provide first-rate logistic services so that international students can enjoy a pleasant experience in this key university, in Zhenjiang, a famous city with long history and profound culture, and in China, the most charmful country in the 21st century.
• In every year, Jiangsu University also held a variety of cultural activities to help international students enjoy their school life.
BACHELOR DEGREE IN ENGLISH MEDIUM
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
• Business Administration (BA)
• International Economics and Trade (IET)
• Computer Science and Technology (CST)
• Civil Engineering (CE)
• Chemical Engineering and Process (CEP)
• Pharmaceutical Science (PS)
• Food Science and Engineering (PSE)
• Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)
• Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
• Chinese Language and Literature
MASTERS DEGREE IN ENGLISH MEDIUM
• Located in Zhenjiang in jiangsu province, in the south of China, Jiangsu University is generally consisted of four campuses: main campus of jiangsu university, MengXi campus, North campus and zhongshan campus.
• All the international students can live in campus, and accommodation is very cheap, just about 20~50 RMB per person a day.
• Unnecessary to book in advance.
• Rent outside campus is not allowed for undergraduates, graduate student should get permission from school before renting outside.
• Offer 24 hours check-in service.
• Moving in before semetser begins is not allowed.
• Hotel in campus: No.
• Pay by year in campus dorm.
• Check-in before semester begins.
The Main Campus
• The address of the main campus of jiangsu university is 301 Xuefu Road, Jiangsu University. Zhenjiang, Jiangsu.
• Non-degree students and Degree students are both welcomed by the university.
• And all the overseas students can live in the Overseas Exchange Building.
Non-degree – 15,000 Yuan (7,800 Yuan/Semester)
Medicine & Arts – 22,000 Yuan Per Year
Science & Engineering – 20,000 Yuan per year
Social Science – 16,000 Yuan
MBA – 60,000 Yuan/two years
Doctoral – 24,000 Yuan to 30,000 Yuan per Year
JU offers many kinds of scholarships to international students:
• Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) – full fee
• Confusions Institute Scholarship – full fee
• Jasmine Scholarship – 20,000 Yuan/year/bachelor degree – 30,000 Yuan/year/Master
• JU Presidential Scholarship – 10,000 Yuan/ Bachelor – 15,000 Yuan/Master
NANJING UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
• Located on the north of Yangtse River and in the heart of the Industrial Zone of Nanjing High Technology, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology
• Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, formerly the Meteorology College of Nanjing University, was established in 1960 by the China Meteorological Administration, and then changed the name into Nanjing Institute of Meteorology in May, 1963.
• NUIST is the oldest institution of higher learning of meteorology science in China.
• The administration of NUIST was handed over from China Meteorological Administration to Jiangsu province in February, 2000.
• Its present name of Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology (NUIST) was adopted in May, 2004 with authorization by Jiangsu Government and the Ministry of Education of PRC.
• NUIST offers Associate, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate degree programs in areas including Atmospheric Science, Information Science and Technology, Environmental Science, Engineering, management, literature, economics, laws and agriculture.
• At autumn 2013 more than 200 foreign students from 43 countries were studying at NUIST.
Chinese Language Program
Chinese Cultural program
English Medium Degree Programs
Bachelor degree – 4 years
• Software Engineering
• International Economy and Trade
• Electronic Information Engineering
Masters degree – 2 years
• Business Management
• Computer Science and Technology
• Environment Science
Undergraduate: 15,000 per year
Master: 20,000 per year
Doctoral: 25,000 per year
- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Confucius Institute Scholarship
- Jiangsu Jasmine Government Scholarship
- NUIST Excellent International Students Scholarship
- NUIST International Students Specialized Scholarship
Why Staffordshire University China?
- GIST International College is located in Dushu Lake Higher Education Town in the Suzhou Industrial Park, east of Suzhou city. Dushu Lake Higher Education Town is a centralized area of high quality education.
- It is 79 km away from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport which offers regular shuttles between the two cities.
- There is a direct bus service from Suzhou Train Station passing through the North Coach Station to the University. By train, the trip takes 45 minutes.
- GIST International College is an international college located in Suzhou, China. We offer business and technology courses with pathways to higher qualifications from international partner universities, and tie-ins to industry and professions for high graduate employability.
- The college provides students with perspectives and opportunities to participate in the vast potentials of the shifting economies in China and the region.
- GIST International College provides high-quality education that supports the fast growth agenda of the region through our Colleges, training centers and partner network. We are strongly supported by our industrial partners, who include big names like Microsoft, Motorola, Cisco, Apple and a lot more, and all of them are present in SIP. Through our industrial partners, students have an opportunity to apply for internship in these companies.
- The college was started by GEM International, an education management group developing business & technology education in China and Southeast Asia.
- GIST International College (GIC) has opened its doors for foreign students to earn a UK or US degree through its unique collaboration with Staffordshire University, UK and The State University of New York – Alfred State, US.
- A remarkable experience for students to learn the Chinese language and explore opportunities in China. Undoubtedly, study abroad with GIST opens an exciting world of opportunities for you.
Why Staffordshire University China ?
- International networking: plenty of people come to study in China with goals other than Chinese fluency and a China-related career. Personal development, networking and cultivating other skills besides Chinese are valid and common reasons for studying in GIC.
- Affordability: studying and living in China is cheaper than studying and living in European countries, the U.S, Japan, South Korea and many other countries, in term of tuition fee and living expenses.
- Quality of Education: the academic qualifications awarded by Chinese universities and international colleges are recognized by most developed countries. The Chinese government has signed an agreement on mutual recognition of academic qualifications with number of countries including U.S. UK, Japan and 65 other countries.
- Modern, safe and friendly, Staffordshire University welcomes students from around the world. Here are just some of the reasons why you should study with Staffordshire University:
- A truly multicultural environment, with over 1,700 international students on its UK campus.
- Experience different cultures; make new friends and contacts from across the globe.
- High quality courses that deliver the skills employer’s value.
- Our reputation for producing highly qualified graduates who are well-equipped to succeed in their chosen careers.
- Lecturers who are experts in the industries, careers and professions they represent.
- Close relationship with globe business to ensure our teaching keeps in step with the latest trends.
- Industry-leading facilities and study environments that reflect the real world.
STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
ALFRED STATE COLLEGE
- Earn your AMERICAN DEGREE through 3+1 pathway
- @ GIST International College
- Founded 1980, Alfred State is a member of 64 colleges & universities in the SUNY system – the largest state University system in the U.S.
- Excellent programs in Business, Technology and Engineering.
- Ranked among the top public universities in the North by US news & World report.
- 98% of students have jobs or continuing their education upon graduation.
- Low student-to-teacher ratio, many students clubs and sports.
- SUNY Alfred approved and trained faculty members at GIST ensure that you are taught to the highest academic standards through the most up-to-date teaching practices.
Suzhou & Its Climate
Suzhou, a city of just over 6 million inhabitants, is the historic silk capital of China.
It is about an hour’s drive northwest of Shanghai. Being an integral part of the Yangtze River Delta area, the city has a rich history dating back more than 2,500 years.
It is the home of Sun Zi, and the setting for his Art of War philosophy and book. European explorer Marco Polo called Suzhou “the Venice of China.” The Chinese call it “Paradise on Earth.”
Suzhou is located in a subtropical monsoon zone, so the weather is mild and moist with four distinct seasons. It is best to visit Suzhou between March and June because the temperature is not too low and the flowers are in full bloom until June. The Plum Rain Season of June is followed by a hot July. After July, a harvest autumn arrives.
UK Degree Programmes 3+0 STAFFORDSHIRE UNIVERSITY
• BSc (Hons) Business Information Technology
• BSc (Hons) Portable Games Programming
• BSc (Hons) Web Development
• BSc (Hons) Software Engineering
• BSc (Hons) Computing Science
• BSc (Hons) ARTS
• Accounting & Finance
• Business Management
• Business Management & Entrepreneurship
• International Business Management
• Marketing Management
• FOR 1ST YEAR: Rs 180 000 + Rs 12880 (Staffordshire Uni fees)
• FOR 2nd YEAR: Rs 192 024 + Rs 14560 (Staffordshire Uni fees)
• FOR 3rd YEAR Rs 203976 + Rs 15680 (Staffordshire Uni fees)
• Total tuition fees: Rs 288 000 (Rs 576 000)
• INTAKE DATE: MARCH & SEPTEMBER
American Degree Program- State University of New York (SUNY), Alfred State College
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Technology Management
• Bachelor of Science Computer Engineering Technology
• Tuition fees per year :Rs 90 000 (Rs 180 000)
• Whole 3 years: Rs 1620 000 (Rs 540 000)
• NOTE: Final year in the State University of New York – Alfred State College cost approx.Rs 1044000 (includes tuition fee, accommodation & meals)
GIST International College – Programmes
- International Foundation Programme – 2 Semesters Programme
- Duration: 1 year
- Intake date: March & September
- University fee: Rs 10080
- Tuition fee per semester: Rs 36000 (Rs 72,000)
- Total tuition fees: Rs 72000 (Rs 144,000)
HOSPITALITY & CULINARY ARTS
Diploma in Culinary Arts
Our Diploma in Culinary Arts teaches the essential skills & knowledge in culinary arts.
Acquire the ability to organise food production according to international standards.
It gives you the opportunity to develop leadership skills, management abilities, personal growth and accountability.
It also offers sound basic training and an internship program with food service employers so students will gain practical experience giving them a distinct advantage when seeking employment in the culinary field.
Upon completion, you will gain advanced standing into Year 2 of Taylors-Toulouse University degree programme (to be completed in Taylors Lakeside Campus, Malaysia)
What’s so unique about our Diploma in Culinary Arts?
• Internship in renowned restaurants, food & beverage organisations in Suzhou & Shanghai.
• Taught by international lecturers.
• Experience transnational education; understanding different cultures, lifestyles and cuisine will help you in your culinary career.
• Direct pathway into Toulouse University, France.
Diploma in Hospitality Management
Our Diploma in International Hospitality Management aims to equip you with knowledge and practical skill on all major aspects of the hospitality industry; accommodation, foodservice and business.
Span over 7 semesters; you will be taught management and technical skills for a successful career in the hospitality industry.
Upon completion, you will gain advanced standing into Year 2 of Taylors-Toulouse University degree programme (to be completed in Taylors Lakeside Campus, Malaysia)
What’s so unique about our Diploma in International Hospitality Management?
• Internship at established hospitality, food production & service, event management organisations in Suzhou & Shanghai.
• Experience transnational education; understanding different cultures, lifestyles and cuisine will help you in your hospitality career.
• Direct pathway into Toulouse University, France.
• Taught by international lecturers.
• Tuition fee per year: Rs 96000 (Rs 192024)
• Duration: 2.5 year
• Intake date: April & August
• Total tuition fees: Rs 240000 (Rs 192024)
ESTIMATED LIVING EXPENSES
Rs 20340 per month/Rs 244080 per year
ACCOMMODATION – TYPE: MBA3-ROOM
APARTMENT – Rs 5220 per month
FOOD, TRANSPORTATION, BOOKS &
STATIONERY AND PERSONAL EXPENSES – Rs 15120 per month
Some facts about Staffordshire University:
- Staffordshire University undergoes review by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA), the body which protects quality and standards in the UK higher education sector. QAA’s reports on Staffordshire University are available here. All the reports indicate confidence in the academic standards at the University.
- Offer over 800 highly respected courses, including future-facing new courses; computer games design, music technology, animation, forensic accounting and motorsport technology which are supported by study skills training, academic advice and guidance, work placements, career planning and more.
- Investment in sector-leading facilities, including a fully equipped television studio in Stafford, a media centre with a working broadcast newsroom in Stoke-on-Trent and the new Science and Technology Centre (opens in 2012)
- Creation of a fast growing graduate enterprise community based in Business Villages in Stoke, Stafford and Lichfield. SU assist graduates with mentoring, advising, guiding, helping arrange grant funding and even providing premises in one of the Business Villages. SU typically help around 30 graduate firms to start up each year.
- High ranking for graduate employment (The Sunday Times, September 2010)
- Recognition as one of the three most improved universities in the UK (2010 Times Higher Education survey)
GIST International College collaborative programmes with Staffordshire University are franchised by the University, who also award the Degrees. Our solid relationship with Staffordshire University is particularly notable in our strong shared mission of producing highly employable graduates.
Get your UK Degree @ affordable fees
surrounded by Fortune 500 MNCs – job opportunities awaits you!
Admission Fee subsidized
Scholarships available to all students
Complimentary Chinese Culture & Language Course offered
Tuition Fee is between Rs 212400 – Rs 237600 per year
Up to 50% bursary off first Year tuition fee is available for September 2015 intake.
Quality but yet affordable UK Degree… Located in massive Education Town containing students… Surrounded by Fortune 500 Multinational Companies
Today China is known as the next HOTTEST Education Destination for EMPLOYABILITY & NETWORKING.
- China will be one of the hottest destinations for international students to pursue their tertiary education because of its long history and exciting culture.
- A remarkable experience for students to learn the Chinese language & culture; and explore opportunities in China. Undoubtedly, STUDY ABROAD with us opens an exciting world of opportunities for you, more so as SUZHOU INDUSTRIAL PARK (SIP); the location of GIC, is surrounded by 3000+ Multities for INTERNSHIP with an EMPLOYABILITY edge.
- NETWORKING opportunities exist in abundance as GIC is situated in Dushu Lake Higher Education Town which consists of 60,000+ students from over 30 nationalities in 16 Universities.
- Parents & Students are accepting the fact now that STUDYING ABROAD in CHINA opens up an exciting world of opportunities for the NEXT GENERATION. China, as the oldest continuous civilization in the world with one of today’s fastest economies, the country offers a unique blend of traditional and modern civilisations.
WHY NOT CHINA?
Staffordshire University, UK – A complete BRITISH Degree at Staffordshire University CHINA CENTRE
Staffordshire University (SU) has set up its China Centre at GIST International College, Suzhou. It is a dedicated centre for students to have a direct link with SU which will provide a unique mixture of global cultures, an internationalised curriculum and successful long-standing international collaborations. SU is one of the pioneers in UK to offer degree programmes outside of UK and also internationally renowned for producing high-calibre graduates who are in great demand from employers especially in mainland CHINA; and who have the skills to build exciting rewarding careers.
The State University of New York – Alfred State College (3 years @ GIC + Final year in US)
GIC is the first international partner in China to The State University of New York (SUNY) – Alfred State College, one of the top ranked private universities & also the largest university system in the US. Founded in 1908, Alfred State, one of SUNY’s premier colleges of technology, is ranked among the top regional colleges in the North by US News & World Report. It has an average class size of 20 students per class, and graduate employability rate of 97%. Under the 3+1 arrangement, students can now study 3 years in GIC and complete their final year degree in New York. Internship is available in CHINA or US for technology management and computer engineering majors.
About GIST International College (GIC)
GIC, Suzhou, China is one of the first international colleges in China. We are set to lead a new dimension to offer an option for students to obtain a foreign degree from established universities around the world. This is timely as China is now an emerging superpower as the new world economic and technology powerhouse.
GIC is situated in Dushu Lake Higher Education Town which consist of more than 60,000+ students from over 30 nationalities in 16 Universities within Suzhou Industrial Park (SIP); a joint development project between the Government of Singapore and the Government of China. There are currently over 100+ Fortune 500 companies, 3000+ multinational companies and more than 9000+ domestic China giant companies in SIP, which provides internship with employability & networking opportunities for foreign expatriates and graduates who have English proficiency and the China experience.
GIC provides high-quality education that supports the fast growing economic agenda of the region through our colleges, training centres and partner networks. We are strongly supported by our industrial partners, who include big names like Microsoft, Motorola, Cisco, Apple and a lot more, and all of them are present in SIP. Through our industrial partners, students have an opportunity to apply for internship in these companies.