WHY CHOOSING CHINA PHARMACEUTICAL UNIVERSITY?
• China Pharmaceutical University (CPU) is a university in Nanjing, China that specializes in the pharmaceutical sciences.
• It is China’s first independent school of pharmacy and has been recognized as one of the best universities of pharmacy in China with a wide variety of specialized areas.
• It is one of the “Project 211” key universities affiliated with the Chinese Ministry of Education.
• Our Pharmacy discipline ranks No. 1 and Traditional Chinese Pharmacy discipline ranks No. 3 according to the latest statistics of the Ministry of Education of China.
• CPU is located in the ancient capital of Nanjing and comprises two campuses including Xuanwumen campus located in downtown Nanjing and Jiangning campus in the southeast outskirts of Nanjing.
• The university is also active in international academic exchanges. It has made academic exchange agreements with higher education institutions in more than 30 countries and regions of the world, including Japan, the United States, UK, Australia, Italy and Hong Kong.
• In addition, it maintains academic relationships with research institutions and universities in more than 40 countries and regions and educated various talents including doctors, masters, and bachelors for 57 countries.
• The China Pharmaceutical University upholds their four fundamental principles to ensure a “strict, practical, creative and cooperative” learning environment.
• For International Students, CPU offers 22 bachelor’s degree programs, 33 master’s programs, 26 doctoral programs, 23 post-doctoral programs in Chinese.
• Besides, we offered Programs of Pharmacy in English and they have been the brand programs of CPU.
• In addition, CPU offers Visiting Students Programs, Visiting Scholar Programs, Chinese Language Programs and 6 Short-term Training Programs.
• Foreign Graduates of CPU has been highly recognized foe their strong scientific and technical backgrounds.
ADVANTAGES AT CPU
- Dedicated, kind staff to assist international students with their applying, counseling, orientation needs, and life.
- Strong academic programs in 20 undergraduate majors, 28 master’s degree programs, 24 doctoral degree programs, 5 associate degree programs.
- Famous professors and advanced facilities.
- The No.1 pharmaceutical university in China.
- Located in a beautiful and cozy college town in Nanjing, winner of UN Habitat Award.
- A perfect environment for healthy living and learning.
- Abundant opportunities for hands-on learning experience.
- There is always something going on – outdoor adventures, festivals and more!
- The earliest University to admit full-time pharmacy students from overseas and the host institution of Chinese Government Scholarship students.
- One of the best universities of pharmacy in China.
- High-quality, low cost education.
- Excellent geographic location, attractive ecological scenes.
- Top-rated employment rate.
SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENTS~?
CPU consists of 6 schools (School of Pharmacy, School of Traditional Chinese Pharmacy, School of life science and Technology, School of International Pharmaceutical Business, School of Continuing Education, and School of Higher Vocational Education), 4 independent departments (Dept. of Basic Sciences, Dept. of Foreign Languages, Dept. of Social Sciences, and Dept. of Physical Education), and 5 key labs and centers at state or provincial levels.
CPU offers 20 bachelor’s degree programs, 29 master’s programs, 24 doctoral programs and 6 post-doctoral fellowship programs. There are three national key disciplines: Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutics and one provincial key discipline–Modern Traditional Chinese Pharmacy and Pharmacognosy.w
ACCOMMODATION AT CPU
- CPU is located in Nanjing , the “ancient capital city of six dynasties” in China and is composed of two campuses including Xuanwumen campus located in downtown Nanjing and Jiangning campus in the southeast outskirt of Nanjing.
- The campuses are 5-10 minutes to classrooms and labs.
- With single rooms equipped with private bathroom.
- Internet access and landline.
- Air conditioner
- Shared kitchen and laundry facilities
- Two 3-floor cafeterias are 5 minutes from the dormitory
- Enjoy the foods and dishes of diverse tastes and styles across China
- Muslin foods are also available.
- Accommodation Fee for Degree Programs: 10800 per year; 900/month
- Bachelor ’s Programs (CHINESE): 19,000 Yuan
- Bachelor ’s Programs (ENGLISH): 25,000 Yuan
- Master’s Programs (CHINESE): 25,000 Yuan
- Master’s Programs(ENGLISH); 32,000 Yuan
- Doctoral Programs(ENGLISH/(CHINESE): 36,000 Yuan
- Chinese Language Program: 14,000 Yuan
- General Visiting Scholar(ENGLISH): 25,000 Yuan
- Senior Visiting Scholar(ENGLISH): 36,000 Yuan
- Regular short-term Programs :7,200 Yuan
- Accommodation fee: 10,800 Yuan
- Registration fee: 400 Yuan
- Insurance fee: 600 Yuan
- Nanjing Government Scholarship at China Pharmaceutical University
- Categories of applicants Scholarship
Bachelor 10000 Yuan/year
Master and PhD 20000 Yuan/year
Visiting student 5000 Yuan/ half year
The scholarship is about RMB10, 000 to RMB 20,000. China Pharmaceutical University offers 22 bachelor’s programs, 29 master’s degree programs and 24 doctoral programs